THESE ARE THE NEWEST CHURCH STARTS
Lao New Hope Church, Gold Hill
Propel Church, Mt. Pleasant (www.propel.church)
Samthong New Hope Church, Mt. Gilead
Ascension Church, Albmearle (www.ascensionchurch.net)
Potential planters interested in planting a rural church (See Form)
Churches looking for planting partnership (See Form)
JOIN US TODAY AND LET US HELP YOU TO START A NEW CHURCH!
YOUR CHURCH STRENTHENING TEAM
We have a great and amazing team with years of experience that will help your organization to grow
DEDICATED TO HELP YOUR CHURCH FIND HEATH, FOCUS AND BALANCE.
A few "Vision and Values" examples for your church
Our church strives to be on mission with Christ to:
- Share the Gospel with every person in our community,
- Help people grow in grace and knowledge of Christ, and
- Help people to live out their faith in the world.
It is our belief that every Christian is:
- Created for ministry (Ephesians 2:10)
- Saved for ministry (2 Timothy 1:9)
- Called into ministry (1 Peter 2: 9 & 10)
- Gifted for ministry (1 Peter 4:10)
- Authorized for ministry (Matthew 28:18-20)
- To be equipped for ministry (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- Rewarded for faithfulness in ministry (Colossians 3:23-24)
The core ministry values shape the scope and the means of all we do. As a community of faith, we love and serve one another in our community and world to become expressions of God’s presence. Our Christ-centered and people-focused ministries are concrete applications of our statements of faith and mission.
The following commitments will serve as the building blocks for every ministry:
- We will focus ministry around the person and example of Jesus Christ. Every ministry will serve to reflect His character and further His mission.
- We will follow the mandates of the Bible, recognizing that it is our sole authority for knowing and doing the will of God.
- We will bathe ministry in prayer, recognizing that apart from prayer, our plans and actions have no spiritual power. We will commit to personal, small group and corporate prayer to establish and maintain an on-going prayer base.
- We will value the worker more than the work, recognizing that people are the reason for ministry.
- We will endeavor to serve God’s servants that they will remain loved, connected, and encouraged for the task.
- We will prioritize the Ministry of the Church over a ministry within the church, recognizing that the mission of the Body is greater than any single part.
- We will organize ministries to promote believers to initiate new ministries that reflect our central vision. Our aim will be to free the Lord’s laborers to create new avenues and expressions of ministry.
- We will embrace change, recognizing that innovation is necessary to keep ministry relevant and effective in the world.
- We will emphasize faithfulness in ministry and allow God to provide the fruit in His own time and way.
- We will streamline ministry to focus on God’s call for His Church, and not attempt to involve ourselves in every ministry and lose our uniqueness within the Body of Christ.
Twelve Factors that Identify a Healthy Church
Source: From http://www.bgco.org/ Baptist General Convention of Oklaho
WE CREATED TWO DIFFERENT GROUPS
Monthly Minister Fellowships
Student Minister Fellowships
Pastor Small Groups
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary –EQUIP Center
North American Bible Institute
Frontier International Mission (go-fim.com)
CONNECTING AND EQUIPPING LEADERS THROUGH
Uwharrie Missional Center - a contextualized leadership development center of Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
Earn your Diploma in Christian Ministries with 8 courses that train lay leaders & church staff
-A monthly gathering of pastors for connecting, equipping, and prayer
-Small groups and teams -contact your missionary for more information
-Annual dual-career/tentmaker/bi-vocational banquet
S.S. Equipping Conference - January 26 Sunday School @ Porter Baptist 7:00 - 8:40 P.M.
Deacon Connect Dinner - May 2015 (Sign-up with SBA office)
Worship Leaders *Equipping (BSC bootcamps) *Connecting (August 2015 Dinner - Sign-up with SBA office)